In the event that a large number of guests visit the KLabGames booth simultaneously, the following measures may be taken in order to ease booth traffic issues and improve the overall experience of everyone at the convention.
- - We may ask you to provide ID that allows us to confirm your age for games with an age-restriction.
- - Details of booth attractions, the content thereof, and event times are subject to change without prior notification.
- - Limitations on participation numbers and booth entry may be enacted and removed as necessary for game demo corners, booth attractions, and stage events.
- - If deemed necessary, queue tickets may be distributed without prior notification. In such an event, tickets are only valid for the day on which they are issued. Tickets will be distributed in order. Once all the day's tickets are gone, no more tickets will be issued for that day. The transfer, sale, and/or exchange of these tickets is strictly forbidden. Guests found to be involved in the transfer, sale, and/or exchange of tickets will not be allowed to participate in game demo corners or other booth attractions.
- - The times at which stage events, livestreams, and other attractions start and end may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. The content of and guests appearing in these events may change without prior notification.
- - Guests found to be harassing or threatening to cause harm to other guests may be asked by booth staff members to leave the premises.
- - We are unable to accept letters, gifts, and/or other items to be given to those appearing on stage or livestreams, cosplayers, or booth companions.
- - Please speak to a booth staff member immediately if you start to feel ill while watching a stage event or waiting to participate in a booth attraction.
To All KLabGames Booth Guests:
- - Please take a moment to review the "For your attention" page listed on the Tokyo Game Show 2017 official site before visiting the booth.